Team Registration opens Jan 6, 2015
Format: Showcase tournament with four (4) scheduled games per team. Games will be 11 v 11 on full-sized, pristine grass fields prepped and groomed for field hockey play.
In order to help the coaches evaluate the talent based on the recruiting class where they have roster spots and scholarships available the following policies will apply:
Divisions will be broken out by graduation year.
- Teams will be asked to play in the division of their oldest player if your roster is mixed.
- The 2015 NFHCA Top Recruit Spring Fling is open to 2016, 2017 and 2018 player only.
- No 2015 or 2019 or younger athletes are permitted to play without prior approval
Pools will be grouped by skill level
This will help us assure that teams of similar talent will face off during the event.
- AAAAA – You consider that your team can compete with the top teams in the country and that the majority of your roster is comprised of DI prospective athletes.
- AAAA – Your team falls in between AAAAA and AAA.
- AAA – You consider that your team is very competitive and that the majority of your roster is comprised of DI, DII, DIII prospective athletes.
- AA – Your team falls in between AAA and A.
- A – You consider your team to be competitive against others at same level and that the majority of your roster is comprised of DII and DIII prospective athletes.