NFHCA Guide to Recruiting Available Now
The NFHCA is pleased to announce that the 2014-15 edition of the NFHCA Guide to Recruiting & Collegiate Coaches Directory is now available. This publication is a must have for the prospective student-athlete who wishes to play field hockey in college.
Topics featured in the Guide include:
• The Top 10 Dos & Don’ts of the Recruiting Process
• A Timeline for the Prospective Student-Athlete
• NCAA Recruiting Rules Summary
• Questions to Ask the College Coach
• Glossary of Key Recruiting Terms
• Contact information for all Division I, II and III Field Hockey Coaches in the U.S.
• And much, much more…..
You can purchase a copy today by mailing a check in the amount of $15 made payable to NFHCA to:
P O Box 13289
Chandler AZ 85248
Questions should be directed to the NFHCA Office at [email protected].